Tokyo, Japan ●
Mon, June 6, 2022
Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese heralded a deepened relationship with close neighbour Indonesia, pledging stronger cooperation on trade, security and climate change during his first bilateral visit on Monday.
Before the formal talks began, Albanese accompanied his host, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, for a ride through the presidential palace in Bogor on bamboo bicycles.
Stressing the importance of engaging with Southeast Asia’s largest economy, Australia’s new prime minister brought a high-profile business delegation to Indonesia, along with Foreign Minister Penny Wong and Trade Minister Don Farrell.
to Read Full Story
Starting from IDR 55,500/month
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription